Ground Floor Commercial Loft in DTLA
– DTLA MAIN ST TOPAZ BUILDING
– Whole Floor Shown, Unit C, per floor plan, can be subdivided with at least 90 day prep period
– Like New Construction! Built 2018!
– High Ceilings (estimated 16′ high)
– Cement Flooring that Can be Polished
– Windowed Frontage with Great Natural Light!
– Landlord shall install walls with fresh white paint!
– Landlord shall paint ceilings and pipes white!
– Landlord shall Install Brand New Central HVAC with Private Thermostat !
– Landlord shall Install Brand New Private Bathroom!
– Landlord shall Install Brand New New Lighting!
– Front Access Only from Main St
– Great Street Visibility/Drive-By Visibility
– Good Foot Traffic
– ON-SITE PARKING for Monthly/Daily Fee
– Tenants Can Pay to Validate Customer’s Parking!
– Per Negotiation, Landlord Can Do Improvements to Meet Your Needs
– Utilities & NNN Not Included
– Parking On-Site for a Monthly Fee
– Minimal 1 Year Lease, Landlord May Require Longer, Ask Advantage of 3-5 Year lease!
– Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Available now! We are a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs, we may have something else that does! So for this and more commercial real estate in LOS ANGELES COUNTY call/text 213-304-4727 or fill out the QUICK CONTACT FORM (to your right on desktop)! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250