– DTLA Fashion District Creative Work Space!
– BRAND NEW INTERIOR RENOVATION!
– BRAND NEW EXTERIOR RENOVATION!
– Renovated Lobby
– High Exposed Wood Ceilings
– Warehouse Style Windows Letting in Tons of Natural Light
– 24/7 Access
– Hookups for Kitchenette
– Fresh White Interior Paint
– High End Faux Wood Flooring
– Large Ground Floor Back Common Area
– Back Alley Access for Loading/Unloading
– 2 Restrooms in Common Area
– Passenger Elevator
– Freight Elevator
– New Lighting/Electrical
– Per Negotiation, Landlord Can Do Improvements to Meet Your Needs
– Utilities & NNN Not Included
– Parking Nearby for a Monthly Fee
– Minimal 1 Year Lease, Landlord May Require Longer, Ask Advantage of 3-5 Year lease!
– Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Available now! We are a real estate brokerage, contact us for this and if this space doesn’t meet your needs, we may have something that does! Call/text now!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250
453 S. Spring St Suite 818
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Monday - Friday : 9 am - 5 pm By Appointment Only