GRND FLR Creative Retail/Work Space with 2nd Floor Mezzanine & Wild Style
– GRND FLR Creative Work Space on Los Angeles St at 8th St
– DTLA Fashion District Location
– Walking Distance to Historic Core & Tons of Great Stuff!
– Area has traditionally been men’s clothing and accessories but it slowly transitioning to creatives
– Windowed Frontage with Metal Rollup Security Door
– Tile Flooring
– Unit is Set Up as a Clothing Store with Built-In Racks & Mirrors
– 2 Private Bathrooms (not ADA compliant)
– Staircase to 2nd Floor Mezzanine with Carpet, 1 Large Room, & 1 Small Room
– Back Storage Area with Stairs to 2nd Floor Storage Area
– Back Access to Alley for Loading
– 24/7 Access
– NNN/CAM/Utilities Not Included! MAKE OFFER!
– Parking Nearby for Monthly or Daily Fee Along with Street Parking
– Get it now before someone else swoops it up!
Ask the advantages of signing a long lease! MINIMAL 1 YEAR LEASE but owner may require longer than 1 year. Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs we may have something else that does! Call/text 213-304-4727 now or submit the Quick Contact Form! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above, thank you!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250