Best Unit in the Building! Amazing Corner Creative Office Space with EPIC VIEW!
– Excellent DTLA Fashion District Location at the Border of the Historic Core!
– Spring St between 4th & 8th is Arguably the Most Popular Blocks of DTLA!
– Gallery Row
– Food Hall Downstairs with Cafe!
– 24/7 Access!
– 2 Private Bathrooms with Showers!
– Central HVAC with Private Thermostat!
– Cement Flooring
– Exposed Ceilings
– CORNER UNIT WITH GREAT VIEW!!! BEST UNIT IN THE BUILDING!!
– Brilliant Natural Light & Tons of Windows!
– Awesome Roof Deck with Great VIEW
– Utilities Not Included but No CAM/NNN
– High Speed Internet Available
– Daily Paid Parking Next Door
– Monthly Paid Parking Close By
Ask me the advantages of signing a five-year lease! On all our listings MINIMAL ONE YEAR LEASES ARE ACCEPTED ONLY, and owner may require a longer than one-year lease for this listing. Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs we may have or know about something else that does. Please submit your information on the Quick Contact Form or call/text 213-304-4727 now! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above, thank you!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250