Ready-to-Go RESTAURANT SPACE with Active Permits! DTLA Corporation Food Hall
– Corporation FOOD HALL space for LEASE!
– Exceptional GALLERY ROW LOCATION on Spring St!
– Excellent Restaurant Space Available!
– Interior Signage Opportunity!
– Ready-to-Go Restaurant Unit with ACTIVE PERMITS!
– Central HVAC Throughout
– Fully Functioning Vent/Hood System
– Tons of Equipment Included!
– SOARING CEILINGS!
– Share Space with a Busy Food Hall with Lots of Other Restaurants!
– LARGE OUTDOOR PATIO approximately 700-800sf
– Lots of Indoor Seating Available
– Basement Storage Room + Basement Cold Storage Included!
– Mens/Womens Restrooms in Common Area
– Security Guard/Security Cameras
– High Speed Internet
– Parking Lot Next Door
– All Utilities, Trash, Common Area Maintenance, & NNN/CAM Included!!!!!!!
Check out the Instagram @CORPORATIONFOODHALL
Get it before someone else swoops it up! AVAILABLE NOW! Ask advantages of signing a long lease! All our listings, min 1 year leases but owner may require longer than 1 year. Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We’re a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs we may have something else that does! Please fill out the Quick Contact form or call/text 213-304-4727 now! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above, thank you!
Unit itself is roughly 250sf and the two basement storage units are roughly 250sf. The rest of the square footage quoted is a portion of the common areas shared among all the other restaurants/tenants.
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250