DTLA Bar/Restaurant For Lease & Liquor License for SALE!
– DTLA Historic Core/Old Bank District Location!
– Located in the historic Alexandria Hotel (apartments)
– Alexandria Ballroom is also Located Upstairs is where Charlie Chaplin got married!
– Positioned on 5th St between Spring St & Broadway
– Spring St between 4th/8th is where Most of DTLA Artwalk Happens!
– Across the street from the entrance to THE LAST BOOKSTORE!
– Previously Occupied by Coronado’s Mexican Restaurant/Bar
– READY-TO-GO RESTAURANT/BAR
– TONS OF EQUIPMENT/FURNITURE
– NO KEY MONEY
– Must Buy Liquor License $50,000
– 2 Bathrooms
– Two Huge Windowed Frontage Walls
– Tons of Natural Light
– Low PPSF! Good for the 1st Year Only
Showings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are a real estate brokerage, if this space doesn’t meet your needs we may have or know about something else that does. Please submit your information on the QUICK CONTACT FORM here on our website or call/text 213-304-4727 now! And don’t forget to follow us on social media at the links above, thank you!
DISCLOSURES: The information contained herein is deemed reliable but was obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified by Quixotic Realty Inc and is therefore not guaranteed. Brokers/agents are not qualified to act, consult, make conclusions, and/or provide advice with respect to legal, tax, environmental, licensing, permitting, architectural, building code and construction, soils-drainage, and/or any other such matters, so for these things you should refer to the appropriate expert of your choice for confirmation. Pictures shown might not be of the actual particular available space, but of a similar one in the same building. If there is a common area shared by the unit listed, the unit square feet listed on marketing materials are the gross (rentable) square feet which includes a 20% load factor (common area factor) added to the net (usable) square feet. For multiple reasons, the square feet are approximate and are not guaranteed, leases assume you measure the square feet of the space before leasing and approve of the calculation. Rent rate and terms on all of Quixotic Realty Inc’s and affiliates advertisements and correspondences are subject to change so the final rent rate and terms are not valid or binding until a written lease has been signed by lessor and lessee. Please see our web-site for full disclosures. Lic#01753250